Our SmartGuardâ¢ 600 family provides safety for applications that require complex logic and more advanced safety functionality. With the SmartGuard 600 controller as a safety master on DeviceNetâ¢, you can use Guard I/Oâ¢ modules to expand the number of safety devices the SmartGuard 600 can control. With your choice of EtherNet/IPâ¢ or DeviceNet, other devices such as standard PLCs and HMIs can read data from the SmartGuard 600 safety controller for system-level interlocking, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Includes small, cost-effective intelligent safety controllers
- Leverages several types of embedded and safety I/O modules
- Lets you use the DeviceNet" network to distribute safety I/O and integrate into a standard control system
- Ideal for mid-level safety applications that are too complex for safety relays, yet too simple for full-sized safety PLCs
- Supports controller configuration and programming through RSNetWorx" for DeviceNet software
No.-119, Ground Floor, J & K Block, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India