Our GuardPLCâ¢ Safety Control Systems offer superior speed in PLC throughput and network functionality. These controllers meet worldwide PLC standards and global standards for functional safety. This family is ideal for sensing speed, direction, zero-speed, temperature, pressure and flow applications. These controllers communicate on a Safe Ethernet communications network that is TÃV-certified for use in safety applications up to EN954 Category 4 and SIL 3.
- Integrates easily into a standard control system
- Communication options include GuardPLC" Ethernet (proprietary protocol), EtherNet/IP", Modbus, Profibus and ASCII
- Offers a single-wire Ethernet solution, running distributed safety I/O on GuardPLC Ethernet while communicating to standard PLCs and HMIs on EtherNet/IP
- Offers TÃV-Certified Function Blocks, application-specific instructions that you can use in a GuardPLC controller's application program
- Includes embedded safety inputs, outputs, and multiple communication options
- Supports several types of on-board and distributed I/O, high-speed counters, analog inputs and outputs and dry contact safety relays
No.-119, Ground Floor, J & K Block, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India